View Single Post
Old 27-01-2021, 06:35 AM
Knower
i need a moral advice regarding energy

I have this dilemma for a long time. I need perspective from others, so I would appreciate any input, and if I offend anyone I am sorry as I mean no harm. I have a hard time finding my place in the world in finance (job). I was always attracted to the mystic I energy work for a long time over 12-14 and unaware even as a child, I practice mediumship as well my problem is at an outside ordinary job I get unwell the stress and not mention unfulfilling feeling I have to the point I just don't feel belong to any ordinary job. I quit, so my question is, working in a spiritual profession seems right to you ? to take money for gifts that bestow upon you or that belong to you? from people at their most desperate time? I want to work in the spiritual profession and help I see it as a mission. Still, another side of me feels as if it is a mockery to something unique to get payed for something material such as money, and deep inside, I am afraid to get corrupted. I want to keep a sense of purity, yet how can I sustain my basic material need without the money? Please, I need advice any advice will be greatly appreciated.