View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanik
Thanks @astralsuzy!
I really don't know. I meant to get vaccinated this Spring (It's Winter now here)... but I already caught the virus. I don't know what to do now!?

Perhaps a good way to know is to listen your own body and intuition. This is something i discovered recently when you've some doubt about a choice.

--------------------------------------------
Should i take choice A or choice B ?

Now in your imagination pretend you just made the choice A, you've just realised the action.

Scan your body (during a few second, don't have to be very long), what are the sensations, how are you feeling, is it pleasant or unpleasant ? Does it feels right or wrong ?

Now do the same, imagining you just made choice B. Do the same process for choice B.

Now that you've tried A and B in your imagination, which choice feels the right one ?
You should have the answer by listening to your body and feelings.

Of course like anything we learn by training and a good idea is to start this process with very simple and not important decisions and when you get good at it you can try it with more important decision.

----------------------------------------

It's my opinion and i've already talked about it here, but personally i wouldn't take these Vaxx because i'm convinced they're not effective and that they have many secondary effets, physical effect, could alter your DNA. Some metaphysical healer think these VAxx are to good spiritually and can mess up with the higher chakras. The big pharmacetical industriy are making so so much money with this vaccines, and i believe they are more interested in making a lot of money than in our health. And i also believe our governments are quite corrupted...