Thread: About Music
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2023, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Terribly sad situation Joe. LOL... Yes that bono chap !! ( Aka YOU heehee ! ..)Overcoming any addiction is so very difficult. You only have to look at the muck I made of my own life with my addition to realise that !Yes, sad also about Christopher. He died suddenly this year from a suspected heart attack. So it's only very recent.The family are certainly going through a bad time.

Yes that is sad news for the family indeed. Therese his mother was in my house a couple of times, she hung around with my younger sister, my sister never said, must mention it to her. On a positive note my niece gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Thursday, 10 lbs a fine baby !!! Delighted for her !
I've struggled with addiction myself, only those who have kinda know, please don't get the violins out, im alright now, makes you realise that human beings have deep compassion below the surface, well it made me realise at least. Hoping all is well. Joe.

__________________________________________________ ________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge