Thread: Is this safe?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 10:02 PM
Master
... somebody talked on my hard life bullying even through but it was spot on because some other bullying I went through was eventus eventus and nothing was done because it takes took the side of the volume the teacher took the side of the bully because it's bully was so beautiful and pretty couldn't think wrong but somebody picked up on that and sort it as 12 mi I am not pretty one bit made me feel like I'm ugly and Revolting to look at and I'm not I was put down because I was skinny and little but I have a good half the good soul which was picked up until and fed an animal caring loving caring nature person was pixel 2 even picked up on there is more good and me than anyone realise a friend of mine instead I'm so lovely he did he wanted to know how a nice person likes me is still single and caring and loving that nobody wants good question because of negative people who go up me to get more than life but I'm better than negative people weightless picked up to
But if you want to Channel in it's best to do it with a bit of people a group of people or a class at your church because it's amazing what you learn of it so it for the past to the present to disable filter future

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 03-02-2023 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Some things made no sense, had to delete.