Thread: SCARED!
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Master
The day when the Papacy comes to an end. And the Christian Churches finally assemble into one without ego as one Church united. And when the doctrines start to wane down and public look inward for spiritual guidance and for centuries goes on, only then will Humankind finally realize- "Well. since that happened there hasn't been a Sodom and Gomorrah episode. What were we all worried about?"

Honestly. I don't like the stories of Fatima. Some of them are okay. Some are down right Hell Fire and Damnation possibly created by locals who are schizophrenic. My grandmother claims to see things but she is crazy because I know for a fact she brings "negative" disembodied entities around her. Everyone in our family knows it and she claims the Virgin Mary appears to her but always in statue form. This is the same for all these "Catholic" miracles. They are so questionable. So illogical and so scary that you wonder why God reveals his secrets to certain people across the globe and says one things but another thing happens in the future contradicting his vision. According to Fatima the Pope was suppose to be shot by guns and arrows along with his faithful on a hill towards a Cross. This didn't happen. Pope John Paul II was shot. Yes. But he didn't die. Ironically on May 13th the anniversary of Fatima. This is very strange. But the prophecy had nothing to do with John Paul II. And btw, arrows don't exist anymore. And the three girls of Fatima and the Virgin Mary should have known this. It was the 20th Century not the Middle Ages.

BTW. The Children of Fatima saw a figure in white like a ghost under a sheet they exclaimed. What?! That entity could have been anybody! Is everyone stupid? If I were a disembodied spirit who lived a life hating Christianity or some organized religion and I dwelt in the ether wouldn't it be possible to communicate with a bunch of kids (who have a spirit connection to the Other Side as many kids do) and tell them all this impending doom and reappear on those dates. It is not hard! There are so many frightening ghosts stories. Because people immediately think if its a ghost it has no power. But spirits are spirits. And if their evil they can do all kinds of crazy stuff!