View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Master

Love Water - Alba Weinman is the only one I've seen on you tube that shows the entity removal, and like I said, I don't know if they all do that, or if this is just her practice, because she has changed the QHHT way of doing this as she goes, but she does a lot of this type of removal during a session if there is one. I know she has quite a waiting list, but here is a video session of someone interviewing her and she explains what an entity attachment is (and it is not what we all think it is, so that is interesting in itself - it could simply be that you were near when someone died and they did cross over and entered you or you were just walking by and there was one that attached itself to you and now want to make your life miserable because they were miserable when they died - at least that is one explanation) and how she removes them and a video of a session of one removal, but like I said, a lot of her videos show this, this one just looks like what yours is doing.

So, 28 minutes in is where the interviewer asks her about these attachments, and 38 minutes in is a session showing this removal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M6TQJ1HdZI

I hope this helps and that you feel better learning about this is a new way.

I have watched a lot of her videos and this is just one small part of the session. They are really quite fascinating.