View Single Post
Old 25-03-2014, 01:15 AM
Master

My daughter has a pet hummingbird. When she takes a walk by the river we live by, she will sit on a bench and wait and he always shows up. Last week he brought his girlfriend for her to admire, but they couldn't stay long ... busy building the nest, you know. I had no idea that hummingbirds sang - it's such a sweet sound.

When my aunt passed, I would sit in my mom's backyard and they used to feed bluebirds peanuts in the shell (unsalted of course). Well, they got very tame, but then the neighborhood cats caught on, and they had to stop feeding them, and they didn't come around anymore. I was sitting there thinking about her, when a bluebird came and sat with me. It seemed to look at me with much compassion and I knew it was her, just sending me some love. I haven't looked at birds the same way since. I am not saying it was her, I think what the other side can do is use the birds vision to connect with us somehow, to see what we are up to and to send us their love.

My advice - pay attention to the birds that come for a visit and see if you feel anything about it. It may be grandpa saying Hi.

Or it may be just a happy hummingbird who is happy to be with happy vibes :)