View Single Post
Old 19-11-2021, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

I often wonder about something similar related to when I have a premonition about something.

Am I actually getting a message of something coming and seeing it before hand or am I manifesting into existence because I saw it in my head?

It happens in unhelpful ways too, so hard to know. Rarely effecting me directly. For instance, I had visited a location that has been closed out of curiosity of anything going on there, then also spoke about it to my dad about how it was a shame no one was utilizing it. Then a few months later, development plans are announced and work has been started in the place I had gone. This seems more like premonition then manifesting, but some aren't that obvious. On another occasion I made a comment about how a neighbor that was building a new house would be better off living in an RV instead of living inside the construction. A week later there was an RV there.

Is there there a fine line between manifestation and just focusing on something because deep down you are getting messages of them happening anyway?

I also wonder sometimes if its just me being more in tune with the layout of things and what makes logical sense. Or just my Scorpy sense