View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 08:52 AM
Master
I would just like to add that words came to me this morning - we all know its our own personal choice if to talk and chat and share some problems to/with trees and if you believe there's an Angel/Guide assigned to bigger/older ones - I know, so that's me sorted if and when I need extra help, I will go and chat to one of my favorite ones just to clear my mind and maybe get some guidance... So its your own personal choice if you believe it can help talking at any point in time.

And this message is not necessary for those whose life is tickety-boo at the moment, don't suppose that applies to too many on the planet right now.. But If 'you' now on your journey have lost your way, detoured off your 'path' slightly.... its a good option.

So there's no particular instructions... I would say this option is useful if you've felt you've recently lost contact with your own spiritual support Angel's/Guides/Higher Self - or never felt that closeness yet!!

Just go and sit or stand with your back to a large tree and just say 'have you got time to go over a few problems' - its that easy, its not even complicated - anyone struggling reading now, we've all been there 'look for answers' they will come, and a tree could help clear your mind at the very least, and help in some way - high in energy vibrations they are as well... The tree 'I believe' I was reminded of instructions, was only half size of a so called old tree...

And don't forget the thank you after for listening/sharing 'tree/Angel' its good manners........ anyway have a lovely day and evening everyone here - stay positive, and smile when possible to keep your immune system strong, as discussed on the healing page...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 02-07-2020 at 03:24 PM.