View Single Post
Old 24-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Master
When I address my spiritual support Angel's/Guides/Higher Self - I address them in personal conversation as my Angels - so I said to my Angels the other day and on here 'the ball might be put in your court ' and it was, no ones since got any thoughts on the issue of trees having Angels/Guides, so I was told again since my last message, early hours a couple of mornings ago, and guess what I forgot!!! maybe a reason for that - no not age........

Its getting clearer now to me, closer now to understanding if trees have souls as we have... It isn't as though trees are going to start walking/talking lol as you confide in them. But they do have a spirit attached, and I'll explain how with what I now know and understand...

I have a little more information and an update to what was discussed before... I don't want people to think an Angel is trapped in a tree and can't get out, visualising millions of trapped Angels - those who believe what I'm saying here that is...

So to the update on some of the things I have already discussed here on this thread... Some information 'came' to me the other day, I had forgotten what it was, but I knew there was something I had to discuss with everyone here... and several times during the last couple of days, I kept thinking, there's something else besides the other posts i'd been putting on SF's.

I know its hard to imagine I would forget such an important piece of information, but I did - maybe it was for a reason so I could be shown the proof 'in my opinion' that trees do advise 'and' give you valuable high vibrational energy. Angels are not 'stuck' in trees they are assigned to them, ready and available for when someone needs help - In my opinion it will be the larger/older trees that have an Angel/Guide assigned to them.

You'll each make your own minds up whether to believe me or not, but I know what I was told 'again' several days ago it had just slipped my mind to what!! because I was busy with another issue on the dreams page at the time, took a lot of effort to get that written and reading right...

So when this information which was given to me several days before, and I temporally forgot - I knew there was something but what? Then when riding my bike and stopping at one of my 3 favorite trees for a chat - holding my hand to one of them, and guess what I remembered - the information came to me in an instant - not hearing but 'knowing' while holding on the tree, and remembering what I was told - that trees each have an Angel assigned to them - and I remembered it all at that moment, I was reminded 'again'.

So guess what - good luck everyone, go hug that tree when you need extra guidance, and you might have to chat a few times to get some confidence and then possible assistance... And don't forget the thank you... Remember to ask 'its politeness'- can I discuss a few things with you - then after your conversation remember manners - thank you and have a good day Angel...

Some will believe this some not - its everyone's own personal choice... but now I know, and you can decide for yourselves...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 25-06-2020 at 06:09 AM.