View Single Post
Old 29-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
A unicorn is a representation of consciousness, an avatar if you like, so it helps to understand how it exists. It is a representation of what the inage means to people, what it conjures in the mind of those that see it. That's the true nature of the unicorn, not that it's a horse with a horn. But then, how can anything that doesn't exist enter your consciousness? Do you create an image of what a unicorn means to you out of your imagination or does it invoke something that already exists inside you?
And I say unicorns exist on another planet in another dimension.
Or at least another dimension around this dimension - the Astral? I dunno.

Why they wonder into our 3rd dimension and have been seen by others - that I have no answer for.
Same with fairies and leprechauns --why they
hang around here - I dunno, it's not their dimension.

But, then we have an Astral Projection section here - why does anyone travel elsewhere? Who knows.
Cuz they can, I guess.
Spirits, angels, all sorts of things that know how to appear here do, if they want to.
I don't see any big deal - except why come the this place? But they have their reasons.

If someone doesn't get that there are more places or dimensions then here, than this is nonsense to them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru