View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 08:10 PM
Master
Hi

I'm not Wiccan either but this forum seems suitable to discuss magic.

What you're asking for is a love spell which I don't have any experience with. However, I did buy and read two books by Lady Rhea for candle magic. The books compliment each other but, imo, "The Enchanted Candle" can stand alone. The other book, "The Enchanted Formulary" is mostly about making your own fragrant oils. She has a few love spells and you can do her spells exactly as she directs, or you can change them according to what you have and/or on what you're guided to do. Her methods are flexible which means you can adjust them to complement your current practice.

One thing I do know (from reading) about love spells, try timing to cast it on Friday which is the planetary day for Venus. A bonus would be to cast the spell on a Friday with a waxing moon phase. A brief note about moon phases just in case you want to know. Waxing moon phases to full moon is for manifestation. Waning full moon to the dark moon (the phase just before the new moon) is for banishing stuff. Timing spells like that is optional but does add extra energy to the spell.

Another thing to consider is to cast a glamour spell on yourself before seeing her. Again, I don't have experience with this either.

Good luck!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)