View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Master
Well, if you cannot be bothered to do the work, and to make sure you have a proper foundation, then that is what you end up with.
You are trying to build the penthouse while there's nothing underneath, then when it crumbles you ask 'Why is this happening?'
Then you say "I cannot be bothered to make the foundation and the other floors. I just want the penthouse."
But it cannot be a penthouse without the rest.

A common mistake people make who do not understand the working and importance of the whole system. Many people want the results without the work, like going straight to obtaining a diploma without having spent a day at school.
They want to see, hear, know, and so on. But as you are experiencing it doesn't work without the rest. The 3rd eye is but one cog of the entire 'machine' and you cannot turn one and not the rest.
So yeah... enough metaphors I guess to be clear why you have the trouble you have.
And as long as you are in a hurry to only get the results, unwilling to go through the process of growth, you won't get them. Wisdom takes time to grow and develop.