View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 09:02 PM
Master
Life can be hard and overwhelming for many. I think seeing the light within the darkness, (silver lining) lends people to know there are choices and change and focus differently.

If it’s all heavy, doom and gloom it can overshadow any beauty and joy that is there, existing one with all that. People lose the ability to feel and know there is more to them than all this. Pain and suffering can be all consuming.

I think what your eluding too is seeing the beauty in essence within all life, no matter what people are struggling with. It’s there in us all regardless. When you see through this lens, life can shift dramatically.

Understanding life and yourself through this view opens a shift in your perspective, whereby you can learn faster, your not your suffering, you build more choices to act and move differently, understand yourself differently.

There is definitely potential and change within all life but if your seed is not to understand these things, or opportunities are missed, then you’ll carry on regardless as you only are open and aware to do so.

Your also correct in that, in all our meetings it’s an opportunity to progress, grow and learn. Many still struggle to see themselves in this way, but if you do, it’s one of life’s greatest opportunities to grow and open differently.