View Single Post
Old 27-05-2020, 04:21 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estah
Hi there, has anyone out there ever thought about a dream being a jump into an alternate life maybe in a different reality or dimension? I have been told that with every decision we make starts a new thread in our personal matrix or grid and off it goes on it's own into a life of it's own. When we dream we are stepping on to one or many of those other threads for extra experiences. It connects with the theory of there is no time in space and everything exists at the same time.
Hi, I can only answer for myself that I have had past life experiences in my dreams. It is the feeling that I am someone else and it is things I can not make up in this life to feel that way, and what I see and so on. I tend to flea back to a period in my past life where I led a simple family home life and I think I do this as comfort or to protect me from knowing that in the future in that life we were a family no more, and I went into an abusive relationship. In this life family is of much importance too. I too have heard of everything happening at the same time and that each decision give away to an alternative life.