View Single Post
Old 19-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
In any case, I never really keep track of the new moons hihi. I do know sometimes it affects me, but probably the same as with full moons: some do, some don't.
Actually they do, they do in a sneaky way, that's maybe why the serpent is a great spiritual symbol!
I followed many Indian festivals / fasting throughout the year, and some, unexpectedly, had a huge impact while I wasn't feeling anything in particular. That's how - I think - I solved my tinnitus. I had first to unlock one stuff, then another, etc.
It's like turn chakra 1 left 3 degrees, chakra 3 45 degrees anticlockwise, chakra 7 180 degrees, fast for 2 days before the 36th moon of the Beaverwild, then go light a candle, dive deep into the safe and boom, what did I find ? Pictures of dead people, war. What.the.hell is going on with you people ?!

The good thing is that the journey made me understand many things, especially my body reverberation with the external world, and planets etc.

But I don't know how I got this, and I know that I can be suffering for no reason for years, or because people fight / are all suffering / are scared / always want more etc etc.

Quote:
but somehow I feel the energies have truly shifted into something new/different. Not just equinox related, more like the next step of the ascension process if that makes sense.
I would love it, people talk about the ascension process but to me everything is cyclical. However the mix make the resulting energies change all the time, and we should lead our life (contribute to making this planet a better place) despite all of this.

Quote:
Soon Beltane is upon us, something I always love!!!
Love it too!