Thread: Quan Yin
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2023, 11:25 AM
Master
Quan Yin

Hi all.

I had an interesting experience recently that I want to share.

My subconsious decided to involve and answer my questions by lettting me to travel to the past and see things.

First I felt a pressure at the back of my head and I saw a sunset.

I started to see images from my childhood,only they were somehow alive. I could feel again my self as a child, playing with my friends, riding my bicycle, do this and that, each time moving further to the past until I reached my self at his 4 or something.

I had the feeling that was impossible to move further to the past, simply because I couldn't remember anything beyond that point
Something happened and I had the impression that I was over a threshold.
I decided to move even further,and then things went really interesting.

I saw my birth to this world,when I was inside my mothers womb,and then the universe and something like a white Chakra pouring white liquid.

I followed the path and when I entered the Chakra,I saw people with white robes and hoods doing something to an altar.

To the altar I saw my self in another form, almost asleep, and these guys where preparing the Chakra I mentioned before in order to send me to this world to incarnate.

I moved even further from there and the vision stops with the thought of the name Quan Yin.