View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 03:53 AM
Seeker

Hi, I have 4 Crystal Skulls that have a higher vibration consciousness within them, the first my master Skull, a lemurian aquatine calcite quartz, I saw him straight away and knew his name, was talking to him in the mail...lol

When you think that minerals and crystals take millions of years to form into what they are today it's fair to assume they've seen a lot, so the myth is that when you take crystal and carve it into a skull the crystal can be a portal for higher beings to reside in. they can change vessels too, and yes some are empty and waiting. hand carved is preferred as intention from the carver makes a huge difference.
They are here to help Guide us all for the greater good and highest potential of us all.

it's when you look in their eyes, I'm trying to connect with ancient Egyptian eye magic at the moment to go deeper. I've had a couple of amazing experiences with him so far in deep meditation.

I don't think it's a faerie sorry the Fae I've encountered are all outdoors in the forest, trees, earth etc.
it's said that wildflowers in a forest are actually 3d manifestations of faeries in 5D. But they are naughty, I've had a few pendulums go missing and return in different places...lol

But they are awesome with technology as in they will turn your tv screen into pixels when they are close, I've seen an interview on you tube where a person I follow was talking about the Fae who she is closely connected with where they pixelized the screen so much she disappeared, again and again, but laughing she was moving forwards and appearing again, in and out...
she thinks it was a veil and that the Fae make this much thinner and more accessible when you're connected to them.

I would say clean and use a pendulum to find out information about him have fun too, but when I do this, I make a sacred space first at my Altar, cleanse and center myself as well. It helps with accuracy and connection.