View Single Post
Old 22-02-2023, 02:44 PM
MAYA EL

[quote=Miss Hepburn]Excerpt Sorry, but you're saying the chest is tighter than the upper back muscles, like between the shoulder blades
and along the spine on most people?
We could take a survey on that one.

No not exactly what I mean is the chest is tight as in the muscles are shortened and or locked up which can was your back to be tight because I'm sure you think it's your upper back that's the reason that your upper back hurts but it's 99% of the time not the problem and 99% of the time that's just the weakest groups of muscle and so being the weakest they are the ones that gave out first and in doing so they usually become over stretched and when this happens they then get stiff and sore

This society is a hunched over keyboard world and so because we live are lives hunched forward humped back we are increasing our anterior tilt and weakening our posterior chain while the anterior chain is literally shortening due to lack of mobility all the posterior chain is lengthening due to over mobility and this is when you get back pain

Now with some deep tissue massage and trigger point on the anterior delts and pectoral muscles as well as subscapularis ribs and the entire stomach my least enjoyable part of the body to have worked on it's terrible for me at least but I digress and then a good consistent stretching program for stretching the anterior portion of your body aka the front this will make chiropractic visits last much longer and make your back feel a lot better and get rid of headaches too if you're prone to headaches that tends to help.