View Single Post
Old 22-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Administrator
Here We Go Again !

Hello

The body and the never ending story of Sciatic Nerve Pain.

One again I sit and suffer, stand and suffer and move and suffer. Yet pain will not define whom I am and what I do in life.

I was in the ER again they tried some 8 medications and NOTHING touched the pain. It seems the nerve has a mind of its own and will turn off when its good and ready to, I hope sooner than later.

I bless that the Dr's and nurses do their best for everyone but it's sad when they are over run by those that choose to put drugs into their body, or have a common cold ! I went into the ER as I blacked out from pain. To sit for 3 hours in a chair to wait for them to see me, then filled with med's for pain, and then sent home. Nothing we can do ! Yet we can bring a drug addict back to life to do it all again and again ! I feel for those addicted I truly do.

All I asked for was a simple X Ray to rule out anything like a fracture, I am at that "risk" age being 60. No need for one.

Lynn