View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 06:17 AM
Master

Some time ago I thought on the same lines of cause-and-effect, learning from mistakes, even that the butterfly-effect made sense.

These days, not anymore.

I believe that focusing on mistakes will result into your making more mistakes. You should focus on how you want things to be in the present and the future, not on what you don't want to go wrong.

I believe that cause-and-effect is more of a backwards curve-fitting, and that you have to focus on the effect you want, and things will fall into place to achieve that effect.

The butterfly-effect idea comes from a misunderstanding of the nature-of-reality, and the belief in cause-and-effect. Big processes aren't the sum of / result from small processes. Reality is structured in gestalts, and gestalts of gestalts.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.