View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 08:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Intriguing! Somewhat like a puppeteer observing all (in this case, two) puppets?

I do confess having experienced déjà vu ~ right now, I’m in Australia and have lived through scenes I had ‘seen’ before, exactly right down to every detail, including the random people I met but what you say is quite different of course.

That I experienced a few times and it was hard to adjust to that awareness for it was as if I was floating over my physical body governing it from there, like a 3D perspective and I did not like it at all. I felt too detached from my body. Everything felt like it was delayed, I was thinking a certain action and then my body would react. But there was something special about it, a Peace beyond understanding.

I know, it's crazy, I once had a very powerful deja vu, I remembered that I already know this life to the smallest details for I already "lived it" and now I am just replaying it. I mean, beginning to end, from birth to death, I saw everything in a flash. I was experiencing a state of ecstasy, tears were flowing down my eyes, time stopped, everything was still. The world around became brighter, the colors alive. I was just talking a walk around my hose, nothing special. I have deja vu quite often.

I have to enquire more and learn more about this new level of meditation, I really to describe this in a way that can also be experienced by others.