View Single Post
Old 27-02-2022, 12:41 AM
Guide

Defect Looking For A Character.

In 1974 I was given just three months to live by my doctor. I was suffering from chronic alcoholism, i went to an AA meeting and was told by a burly Scottish gentleman that I was a defect looking for a character, and if i sat down and took the cotton wool out of my ears and stuffed it in my mouth, i might just hear something that would save my life, by the grace of a power greater than me, i took that mans advice, and have remained sober and well for nearly 48 years. Sharing our experiences is called the language of the heart, it comes
from the heart and not the head.

Before attending my first meeting in AA in absolute desperation i fell to the floor in my room and asked the great spirit of this universe the Father of us all for help, as i was beyond human aid, as i did this a mighty weight descended upon me and a loud inner voice said "what do you know"? I went to say something and the pressure upon me increased, so that i could feel my bones cracking under the immense strain and pressure, the voice said again what do you know? I in fear of being crushed more said NOTHING I know NOTHING al ALL.

With that the weight immediately left me, and the voice said now go to bed and you will be healed. I did as this mighty inner voice said and lay on my bed, and then I SAW the inside of my head, i could see my addled brain clearly and suddenly a great blue ray of strobe light lit up the inside of my brain and i was told that the brain damage i had incurred through my drinking was now being repaired, i then fell asleep.

This was the beginning of many encounters with the great spirit of this universe, and the start of me beginning to take up meditation which i have been doing daily for the past 47 years. In that time i have been made aware
of many things, One of the first things that was shown to me by the spirit was that I was a SOUL with a physical body vehicle, and not a body with soul, there is a big difference.

I then discovered through the contact with my intuition and the higher self that through that inner small voice leads to the full recognition of becoming a
fully realized soul, this then led onto my writing over ten thousand blogs on
Soul Realization over the past 15 years or so, I was told by a wise old soul long ago that we need to "PASS IT ON" all our experiences with our brothers and sisters, if you want to keep what you have, "then you must in turn give it all away in service" and that humility is the way of the wise.

I hope this post will help other here to share their experiences with us all, i have so much more to add here, which i will do at a later date, sharing is caring and what comes from the heart goes to the heart.

warmest regards michael.