View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Master
Hi welcome here... Something similar happened to my wife, once many decades ago, and once a year ago - stressed wasn't the word 'a kiss on her cheek' in bed in the night... I had a few calming words with her, firstly it could be your guides just trying to get your attention, and for you to know they are there protecting you, so you accept this, you can 'speak in mind' just say hi - if that's all that's happening.

Secondly, and I said this is more likely - as many on here know your Angel and your Higher Self will be with you from day one until the day you depart back home - 'but' Guides can come and go depending on your needs and guidance... and I said to my wife - its probably a guide that's been with you, and helping you for many decades, and has been instructed to leave/swap for another.

Just make sure your energy vibrations 'vibes' are good and high there, you can look online how to research this - good luck...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 13-04-2021 at 07:28 PM.