View Single Post
Old 19-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Master

Sunshine Hi,
i found your dream here, it is a nice one! thank-you for sending me here

oh goodness me i'm struggling with this

i think it might be to do with the reaching of our developed spiritual state which is bound up in experiences which we need to have, to reconnect and enter into with all of our being.

the heavenly guide of our inner child says instead of rushing in, you're being held back and protected (your inner self) while waiting for true sight of what you seek and growing spiritually in stature from this

maybe as an all or nothing person this is the only safe way but (there's always a but) it means a much longer wait till fulfilling all those things although a greater reward later on awaits, which is what we desire and long for. so it could be nothing happens for a long time in your life then suddenly when things are right they do and that is the pattern, frustrating as that can be. it's possible to see in the water also a spiritual community or human relationship these things aren't really seperate things always. he is caring for your inner self and wants you to succeed leaving you feeling good about the dream

caution and patience until the beauty of spirit is revealed completely before moving foward protecting what is valuable within. when you are in the water and one with it if the elder does not move he will be looking at you in it. what a lovely intricate dream!

ps many times i rush in and did not heed advice like this so i'm not exactly speaking from experience of being patient here! i've sure been stung and done things the wrong way but maybe that's my path to learn!