View Single Post
Old 27-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Ema, You cannot damage spirit by doing ANTHING physical. that aspect of your nature is eternal and indestructible.

peteyzen

hey, guys, just thought I'd add a bit. Peteyzen, your statement here leaves a few things for interpretation before it can be either confirmed or disputed. If you mean by spirit, The Soul, than yes, you are correct, this cant be damaged by anything physical or for that matter really by anything at all. However, If you refer to the Human energy field/system/aura, then your statement is not correct. All though generally, the HEF (human energy field) has more effect on the body than vis versa, Drugs do impact the human energy field. As you may know from some of my posts, I am a healer. I can tell you that your HEF is, in fact, affected by drugs. They can do significant damage, actually, over time. It does depend on the drug. There are rare circumstances where drugs actually can have positive impact in specific circumstances in the short term, even. But these are very rare. This is not an opinion as to whether or not one should take drugs. Simply my observation.

-Chadley