View Single Post
Old 27-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Dariel

Namaste all,

There is only one truth, and that truth is the one we believe in our hearts which is true. And then the own truth may vary from others but as lightworker everyone must always listen to the heart for the correct info. I have not experiece of hard drugs myself but the info on permanent damage to energyfield I have heard from quite a many sources and for me it is truth and I do believe in it. However as we all are in physical body and cannot see the energies we only must take the information which resonates with ourselves or not.

But I agree on point - as said before- i think it is like game and you may get damaged or not and don't think everyone who used drugs will do it. However I do believe in this energy web point stated before as energy healer I do know those may brake a bit even with a burst of anger.

But a even if it is most probably true that the same people who get into drugs are can be very much evolved souls and so sensitive this physical life just throws them into drugs to escape reality, I still want to point out it is not the way to evolve as the idea is highen the energies and not lower them with drugs. But it may be very true what Seahorse said.

But, this is just sharing opinions and information on subject I believe and those who feels it resonates with the heart can take it as truth. That is how life goes.

Lots of love to all of you and the good thing is that whatever in past we all are now doing our best to share light and love.

Dariel