View Single Post
Old 23-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Master

To give you some perspective on the answer to "Is Channeling Erik Real or Fake?" ...

Channeling is more common than people think, and it can be done by almost anybody who's willing to pot the time and focus, and who understands its basics.

All channeling is distorted to some degree by the channel's beliefs and expectations. Then the reader / spectator distorts it further through their own beliefs. To minimize distortions, you have to put aside ALL your beliefs and expectations when you channel or read it, to approach the information intuitively (not intellectually, nor emotionally), and even then, you can't eliminate distortions 100%.

The Seth material is the best channeling material I am aware of, but it is massive, and you have to approach it properly. There are many people who read it, but few (as far as I know) who penetrated its deeper meanings. Most Seth fans treat the material as a gospel, and / or filter it (unconsciously) and draw distorted conclusions.

Recently, I got exposed to the work of two Italian academics, part of that work being contacting non-physical entities through channeling (assisted obe).

I recommend their website evenlab.org, and their report:
'Contents of dialogues with "Him"'. "Him" is an entity they contacted who answered a lot of specific questions. It is a document very dense in information (70 pages).

https://figshare.com/ndownloader/files/24128846

I recall browsing the Erik book (books ?) but don't recall much. It has some information that I think to be accurate, and some that is distorted. I wouldn't call it "fake", because that has the implication that the author intentionally tried to mislead, and I think he didn't mean to do that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.