View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sentient I want to first go back and acknowledge a flag you brought up awhile back.
Peace sign and Reggae colors. Green , Red, Black, Gold ****** Mr. rabbit represents the peace symbol on the flag you showed.LOL

INI. Jah Rastafari.
I acknowledge your vid. tracing back some history back
to Kali.(If I remember right?)
Oh, do you mean this?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMJhomjTpkw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I will tread lightly and just say, medicines from our Mother Earth
and Her natural Loving curing ways, show up when they are needed.
First I start off with the Sacred place my feet are connected to.
I stand on a Living Loving GrandMother Being. She holds me tight and
gives and gives before our very eyes all we need for Life.INI

So yeah, I raise that flag and dance under it at times
and get Doctored by Love and peace and recieve Wellness.
Wellness for All Life in a circle. Jah Rastafari INI.
Another branch and form of worship from the line of Father Abraham.

I also follow the Tree. Another Branch from Father Abraham.The Tree and the Circle of Life are One.
I believe Jesus The Christ, was saying "I am The Spirit of the Tree of Life.
The Way The Truth and the Life" "I Was, I Am, I Will Be".
But, I may be alone in this. LOL
I have no intent to convert anybody into Orthodoxy – but father Michael Oleksa’s descriptions of Alaskan native culture, could almost have been a description of “us”, with differences as well of course, but which is why I found his talks so interesting. There is a thread of cultural commonality.

As the Tribe Called R.E.D. said when in Australia: “Travelling the world, you get to meet different indigenous people all over & the colonial experience is like a checklist” …
It really is – we have all gone through similar stuff.
And coming from a hunter-gatherer culture is like a checklist also – hey, we relate to nature the same way! So much so – I don’t even have to talk about it with my Aboriginal friends, we just enter the forest and attune to the environment - exactly the same way.

But then you do meet some indigenous groups (from abroad), who have been so insulated and isolated in their own bubble – that if you say, yeah, we have been through the same or similar stuff or we have that in our culture also …
They look at you totally distant and stunned. Or get angry “Who are you – some sympathiser “native wannabe”.

Or like a couple of days ago – this very mentally disturbed young man from urban down South somewhere – just a hint of Aboriginality in him and because he couldn’t get his way, get his moped on the local bus – it was hate-the-white-man activism – go berserk and start trashing about … because I am justified in doing so.

OMG! Where do these people come from!

I suppose they are coming from cultural and racial confusion & not having had Elders to show them the way.
The organizations I've worked with have also got camps for youth to reconnect to the culture, alongside with anger management, alcohol and drug addiction etc. etc. And those work the best (having done work experience with them).

Alaskan confusion talk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm-Oio9-gMQ