View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 12:25 PM
Master
If meditation is a means to get away from life it is an escapism. Those are never healthy and are indicative of not being happy in life, not solid on your two feet, maybe not properly anchored in your body.

Meditation can be too much if you're a beginner as it can shift a lot -depending on what you do- and then your body and energy systems need time to incorporate and adjust to the shifts.

As for the rest, not really. Many dedicated meditators make time to meditate. Many get up an hour earlier. Even someone as busy as Joe Dispenza, but Asian people did this too: get up early to have time for meditation before daily life begins.
Many Asians used to meditate every day and if not mistaken these days the Japanese incorporate it during the day in offices. I believe they make time for movement (Qi Gong like) and I think also meditation.
Not certain, but I think I've seen/ read them doing that at schools even as it helps overall health & well-being.

I have been meditating daily now since the beginning of December 2022, and when I miss a day (happened a few times) I notice an immediate drop in vibration and I also miss it. Even though I sometimes don't feel like doing it -we're all so busy, aren't we, hihi- but if I don't, I miss it. I'm beginning to really like it more and more!

But when I was a beginner some 17 yrs ago I could do too much, yes. Then you have to give your body time to adjust. But then in my case it were 6 hour energywork days, 7 days on end. A turbo course, so entirely different from "a meditation" which is typically half an hour on average. I actually doubt this should be the cause of any side-effects.