View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
* excerpts*....I live remotely, hadn't had physical contact with anyone for over a month,
only briefly had dealings at more than 6ft distance with delivery drivers who brought groceries, dealt with my groceries hygienically,
and always washed my hands after having gone out for a walk, or received and dealt with deliveries.

But I made a few small mistakes. I forgot to re-bag some vegetables that came in my last order 22nd March. (Wed)

Those packs were forgotten, and just put into my refrigerator because the delivery came late at night and I was tired.
I thought I'd get away with it. I was wrong.

On Thursday(March 23) in the afternoon I developed horrible bitter cold chills, and could not get warm. My body temperature was bordering on mild hypothermia. Outside it was quite a warm day!

Then my temperature shot up, and I noticed breathing tightness and a harsh cough.as well as some fruit.
The fever was pretty low-grade for the first couple of days. On the third day it spiked and went quite high that evening for hours.
This morning the fever had gone....
All I can say is, Wow - amazing.
And I'm so glad for you.

What a lesson for all of us! You did us all a service, to take this time to tell us!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru