Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Experiencer

FoxTracks, thanks for reading and commenting.

Indeed, she has taught me that thing about the satyrs. Had I figured out exactly what her partner was during the first experience, I would have misjudged her and painted them all as 'evil', it would have been a major blunder. As the saying goes for people 'Tell me who you walk with...', it may be a good rule of thumb, can't judge everyone like that though.

She knew I would eventually arrive at the truth, so maybe she disguised him and told him not to talk to me when they saw me approaching them.

It's extremely uncommon to try to interact with a dream character in front of you and get no response, can't remember if it ever happened before. She knew I would be bugged about it.

I must consider, for my own good, that she's always at least one step ahead of me.

Is she testing my rectitude or just being playful? She may want to know how serious I am about my beliefs and goals, thus, I have to prove that I'm steadfast.

The way I saw it, she was revealing a weakness. Being protective of her, I asked her to reprove those feelings. But yes, I can concede that I repressed her, and perhaps, prevented myself from learning something. On the other hand, it was a proof of love to demonstrate that I value her in a way no satyr is capable of.

Likewise, I think they're awesome, good to hear that you're familiar with them. The same way that Enkidu admits at the end of his life, I'm starting to think it would better if the whole world praised these beings as well.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.