Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Experiencer

This dream wasn't lucid. Keep in mind that I'm a hermit with no social life, these things are happening only in the astral plane.

I was with our friends playing games and singing, showing off my voice to impress them. Suddenly, three girls arrive with what looked like a bum with ragged clothes, he appears to be mentally deficient.

These girls greet us but the guy goes to a bar to drink and ignores us. One of the girls who is now my fairy friend puts her arms around me as I'm sitting on top of a table. Recognizing her, I put my arms around her as well, and this way we remain till the end of the dream. I ask her "Poor guy, he must be feeling isolated. Shouldn't one go talk to him?". She answers "No, don't go over there, he doesn't give a damn about us."

It's curious that she combines words together in a strange way to form sentences, however, in my mind I can understand perfectly what she is saying.

She then proceeds to tell me about her feelings, which made me concerned, as I have told her before about my discipline. Reason > emotions.
It reminds me of why every being should be among those of the same kind. It's not that we can't like each other, but because we know what we want and what is best for us there has to be certain rules.

We both have great self-control, but she has this extra pack of emotions that I lack, or got rid of. What I feel for her is a brotherly love instead of a romantic love, which I'm incapable of, therefore, I can't relate to what she is saying and ask her to refrain from speaking that.

What use is it for a man to have desires? He will be frustrated. A young woman can play with these things and have fun, but a man would end up a miserable wretch.

No one knows the God of truth except solely the man who will forsake all of the things of the world, having renounced the whole place, (and) having grasped the fringe of his garment. He has set himself up as a power; he has subdued desire in every way within himself. -- Testimony of Truth
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.

Last edited by Ordnael : 18-01-2020 at 10:13 PM.