Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 03:28 PM
Experiencer

Was still wondering today, why such an amazing, intelligent and powerful creature would be with a satyr? No I'm not jealous, and I'll have to split this text in two parts because I had come up with my own explanation, but then I gave her a name, and everything was shown to me from her perspective.

Satyrs are bad. They are not the friendly, cuddly, horned fellas with horse legs who help little children, like cartoons and movies show. They are evil rapists who enjoy violating people, specially women but I guess not exclusively.

Myths don't explain that association, there are countless images, sculptures and drawings from very distant times showing nymphs and satyrs together, sometimes in a consensual relationship, and sometimes they are chasing the frightened women.

The answer I came up with, based on my little understanding and experience with fairies, is that they pacify the satyrs. They're so much better than them that it makes no sense to think otherwise. Like in the Epic of Gilgamesh, when the wild and destructive Enkidu encounters the Priestess Shamhat. He spends some time with her, and, after their affair he is no longer an aggressive beast, he's been civilized by her charms and affection.

Now from her perspective, she is doing nature a favor. After I gave her a name she sent me a few humorous dreams, in one of them I was dancing, in another one we were taking pictures together, and in the last one she introduced me to her friends of the fairy realm.

She is doing the satyr and nature a favor because those beasts have no control over their appetite, they could possess a man and rape women in the human world.

When we were taking pictures together our friends asked me, the same way I asked her when we met, what I was. I had to reveal to them my secret identity, 'Boring, a boring man'. It was a funny little dream. I told her about my discipline, and that good friends is the best thing we can be, she told me not to worry.

And the faun, he is just another friend of hers. I wouldn't judge her, she's not human, she's a whale, and I'm a man in a boat.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.