Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 12:24 AM
Experiencer

A few thoughts about this experience...

It's cool to be able to recognize the same things appearing in new forms in different dreams, for example, I would say that the bus I was waiting for is like the ship that I saw in the 'weird dream'. Once more, I was unable to recognize it because I was expecting to see a bus, and the vehicle that arrived wasn't one.

I ignored it but it didn't ignore me, it brought me lucidity and special abilities in the dream. It didn't want me to return to that station, but to progress.

The fairy was like one of the whales, a friendly being, and the guy was one of the wolves, who didn't interact with me at all.

I didn't know fairies would enjoy the company of those beings, so I made some research. What I saw is what people would call a 'nymph', but she said with her own mouth and I heard it clearly "I am a fairy".

Nymphs are known to have Satyrs as mates, and that's what I think he was. Therefore, I'm glad he didn't reveal himself to me, I probably wouldn't shake hands and say "Nice to meet you", it would corrupt the pleasant mood that the fairy was generating with her friendliness.

Just some info I thought one might like.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.