Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Experiencer

Meeting a fairy

Don't know how the dream started... was at what looked like a bus station waiting for my bus to get home. It was raining outside, and even the chairs inside were drenched, so I went looking for a place to sit elsewhere. Found an area without people with some chairs and sat there with my stuff. I was carrying plastic bags with groceries and a backpack.

A vehicle arrived and I didn't know if it was mine, had to go outside in the rain to see, but when I was out there I found that it wasn't a bus. I was very concerned that I would miss it, for some reason the dream made it seem like it would be a disaster if it happened.

Was going to head back inside when I gained some lucidity. Started floating a few inches off the ground and tried to return to the station flying. It took me some time to get stable, but then I began flying really fast. I thought "Wait, flying this fast I could just fly back home, no use for a bus.", however, I knew my house was far away. Had an idea "Maybe if I teleported, it would be much easier.", but didn't feel confident enough to do it.

Got some more lucidity and realized "I don't really need to go anywhere, this is a dream.". Still, kinda worried, I dropped my bags and everything I was carrying to the ground, looked at the sky and said "You guys tricking me again...".

Decided to explore my surroundings, walking. Had an eye out for those mystical creatures that I like to interact with, those who are always in disguise. Passed by a couple in the street, then, when I saw another couple up ahead I went to interrogate them. "Hi, there are some beings who appear in dreams using different forms, like elves, fairies, gnomes, are you guys one of them?".

The girl was all cheerful and friendly, she said she was a fairy. The guy didn't reply. I asked him if he was an elf or something, but he didn't say a word to me. I have met fairies in 2015, and recently wrote about it here, only this couple was very different from the one I knew. I asked her if she knew the fairy who lived on my shelf. She then turned to her boyfriend and said "Oh, you told me about someone who...". Maybe she heard stories but didn't know that fairy in particular, I couldn't get everything she was saying.

I suspect her boyfriend was a dem.., he was wearing a cap and refused to speak with me. The male fairy I knew was very friendly, sort of like this female one, and didn't wear a cap. Again, these two appeared to me like young adults.

Well, I was frustrated because I wasted so much time in a ridiculous bus station worrying about getting back home and protecting the things I was carrying. When I finally had the chance to have an interesting interaction with other beings it was already at the end of the dream.

I'm definitely going to do something not to let worldly concerns interfere with my experiences.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.