View Single Post
Old 17-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
I was wondering peoples opinions on this, the idea of being a Christian lightworker. Do you think they go together ok?

Christian Lightworker??? Yes, that is very possible. As the general definition of Lightworker is one that works with the light with intentions of bettering humanity. So it's very possible that a Christian could be a lightworker. A lightworker can be a lightworker regardless of what faith, or creed they are.

That is if you beleive with the term lightworker. Some feel it's just a label that means nothing.. but I'm assuming from the question you do not think that way.

Your add on:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
I mention in regard to doing energy work

This depends on what you are referring to in energy work. One that partakes in Reiki or Quantum touch. Something like that?

Some Christians think Reiki is an evil practice. That it does not come from God. Some feel that God/Jesus are the only ones that can do the healing. And that Spiritual healing through Jesus/God is the only legit healing.

There are some Christians that are open to the concept of Reiki. It's a matter of what the church you belong to stance on the issue is. If you are your own type of Christian that follows your own view of the bible/Jesus then it would be up to you on what you feel is right in your heart.

I don't think that mainsteam Christianty will follow Reiki, or will see the Pope doing Reiki anytime soon.