View Single Post
Old 24-10-2020, 11:38 PM
Master
Yourself is your best teacher. As it is a personal and an individual experience. As everyone's psychic abilities may be of the same brand but how they operate differs. It's just like everyone has their own set of personality and characteristic attributes. This is what makes us unique and different from one another. From one person to the next. Sure, you can find pointers to help develop them, but to learn the technique from somebody else is like learning to drive a truck when all you need to know for what is required for skill set is to know how to ride a bike or vice a versa.

Short answer. Find out how and what occurs when you apply your gift. When you are aware of what you do to create a result, rinse and repeat. Over and over until it becomes second nature, just like breathing.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.