View Single Post
Old 27-04-2021, 01:09 AM
Master

self-realization

I read / heard people that are self-realized, and have no doubt they are and know "thee" truth.

I personally know people that talk to the Christian God on a regular basis, and have no doubt they do that.

There are such people in all religions, including atheism, scientism.

How do you know they're honest in their claims? How do you know they aren't delusional? If you are one of the above, how do you know you aren't delusional?

Is there any litmus test for not being delusional?

I surely have my beliefs, but I allow for the possibility that some of them are incorrect, and I am looking forward for corrections and more clarity. I can't imagine anybody being 100% sure they know "thee" truth.

It is also interesting that "thee" truth knowing claimants from each group have group specific behavior. If the bigotism and fanaticism of some of those are scary, the condescending attitude manifested with predilection in some groups like non-dualists (Westerners more than Easterners), atheists, scientists is ridiculous.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.