Thread: Soulmate dream
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 12:40 PM
Master
Soulmate dream

I dreamed I was with the children- that they were coming over my house,the house switched into this large complex ~ own land and standard mansion… her teeth kept falling out- standard alone, madison came around and the house belonged to another gentleman but he said I inherited it- when they were going to check.. I couldn’t believe I was seeing her face: but relaxed I counted but my sister then began to imagine in the dream~ and was going to build her a house… at the bottom of the garden but gas work was being done

Realistically the dreams are so powerful but I’m in denial of seeing her- it’s like I hardly allow my self to see her, but trust me~ I am seeing her and she is in my dreams: I’ve only been dreaming of this soulmate for the last 6months.. but I watch her YouTube (she’s a bit of a celebrity) so I get too see her a lot: spooky action at a distance occurring and quantum entanglement…

I love seeing the entanglement but I’m so confused in seeing her that I wake up thinking if I’ve actually observed her or not? Such a deep understanding ~ like I was only thinking of her…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)