View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 01:06 AM
Knower

From my perspective telepathy does not fall into a category that is universally shared. It is something closer to having a singing voice/ear, a sense of rhythm enabling dance ability, artistic sense....a mind/eye/hand open pathway talent ("talent" is a natural ability, inclination, knack or edge at something over the average person). There are also broadcasters and receivers within this telepathic ability.

In my case I am a receiver. I am also an empath. One may aid the other but they are not one and the same thing. You can be one or the other. Until recently I did not know there is a form of telepathy that includes empathic sense, something called being tele-empathic whereby you feel the communication with the thought essence.

It is not scientifically studied and defined so this is using terms loosely. I do not consider myself "psychic" like able to do readings but people who call themselves "psychic" and who do readings are using a variety of different forms of the clairs. Perhaps what I experience as "telepathy" is closer to clairaudience yet I wonder because it is not precognition. It is not instant knowledge about a person or events. It is communication-based more along the lines of reading thoughts and feelings in the moment. It is typically sexual as well. People let that slip out as they cannot control it when it strikes them unexpectedly.

I met someone who is the strongest broadcaster I have experienced. I shared that I hear this person and they admitted their whole family is "psychic" so I proposed we experiment. They are interested.

I do not know how this will go. I do not know what I am doing so there is no "technique." I just receive their essence of communication or I am compelled to or gravitate my attention on them and for varying periods of time I am locked onto them whether I am conscious of any communication or not. They have the ability to grab my attention and hold it. But that person does not know what they are doing when this happens so they have no technique either. With this person I have vividly received communication like read their mind and felt their feelings. They also can grab my attention and hold it without me being aware of any communication. At times I have grabbed their attention and held it. I do not know whether they picked up anything from me at those moments but I know we locked onto one another. So sometimes there is an exchange other times it seems to be just attention grabbing and holding. Even that is amazing. Two people locked onto one another while the world continues active and oblivious.

I have received people for most of my life. I never sought to determine whether I broadcast to anyone. With this particular person I know I am grabbing them and have them locked with me for varying amounts of time. But this was taking place before I shared this with them. I have yet to determine what they are conscious of when these things take place.

So far with the experimenting we have sent colors which has not panned out but we are not focused. We just randomly surprise the other person asking if they got it. We are going to try geometric shapes next. We have yet to sit down and attempt to send/receive with total focus. I am hoping to develop a routine of us getting together. I am more interested in this than they are. In one particular area we are opposites that could impede advancement. I take it all seriously and enjoy the great depths of it all while they have a need to be lighter and shallower about it all. Maybe we can find a good compromise. It would be a shame not being able to explore this together given the natural rapport we have.