View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Master

Im wondering if you "may" of have had some real spiritual kind of experience (I wouldnt call it a walk-in experience thou, maybe you accessed a part of yourself?). A couple of the things you mentioned Ive had similar happen to me.

Quote:
I know this sounds stupid, but this sensation/effect amplified any thought or intention I had, to where it created noticeable changes in people I interacted with either positive or negative. Another example was three Jamaican accented men were standing by a building and as I tried to walk by one of them backed up to cut me off. Another asked for a cigarette. I said no, and he said, "Why not man?!" and I go "Because I said no." They then are in my path, so I smile and start feeling the energy building uncontrollably.

Your experience reminded me of a time when I accidently took the car park of a guy (I missed seeing him waiting for it) and the guy went into road rage. He actually lost his cool so much that he stopped his car right behind me (after flooring his accelerator and almost sliding his car into mine!), and then got out of his car, leaving it blocking a busy main city road. (he was so mad he didnt car that a car could crash into his or the police could see him at any moment)

He came at me, fist clutched, yelling wildly... instead of panicing, I felt I could change this enraged guy situation if i didnt let fear over take me. So I wound my window right down instead of up.. (it was still scary thou!). I then let an energy and feeling like build till I had no fear, in my case it was love and light I used and projected it at the guy who by this point had a fist near coming throu my window. The moment the energy hit him, he like deflated and pulled the hand back which had been headed for my face and started profusing appologising to me instead.. telling me he was happy if I kept the car park, telling me he was sorry for loosing it and that he'd had a very bad day etc (it was interesting..someone about to attack me, nearly throwing themselves at my feet begging for forgiveness).

Anyway.. your situation thou I think you used a different energy then I did .. with the letting the energy build and then using it to help you and also to change the situation.. sounded like it could of been a real change you did to the situation.

Your incident where you ended up in a different time thing to others and your environment around you. That has happened to me but in my case the time around me suddenly goes very slow (and I got to watch other people walk in very very slow motion!!, the cars on the street start moving 10-20 times slower etc).

I think in my case I can only guess it has something to do with my frequency went suddenly out of sync with this worlds but I was still here but this made everything around me go crazily slowly??? (If anyone knows how/why this stuff occurs, please send me a pm about it).

This happened at the time I'd gone interstate and was undergoing 3 days of yogi training with a powerful advanced teacher.

I actually caught this slowing of time around me too one time on tape. I was taping myself trying to channel a high guide and had music playing in the background on a different player. Its a creepy tape to listen too as the music in background starts warping, like if it enters a time warp. It gets slower and slower and ends up slowing down so much that instead of music it becomes long drawn out notes. Thing is, the voice coming out from my body was normal speed. So anyway, this kind of stuff in my case seems to have something to do with my physical body (and mind) going out of sync with the frequency of my surroundings.