View Single Post
Old 24-08-2021, 07:02 PM
asearcher

some universal law why get things one doesn't need,desire? and how it effects others?

for years i have had this minor problem that is not even worth complaining about. i hope nobody misunderstands me because it is not to gloath.

it is that in romantic relationship/s (only had few) the guy/s given me gifts over time, as a surprise/s, i would say especially the gifts are jewerly .people, especially women, has over the years asked, commented and told me that it is and so forth. like it is a big deal. i can see that other people treasure the jewerly more than I do and they know more about it than i do. I have explained that I'm not that into these things.my first family, especially mom, was frustraded with me when growing up saying it was a waste of time to give me any jewerly. I like it on others, absolutely. It isn't that. I don't know what it is. i've been afraid to wear it in case I ruin it too.

I have friends, and I especially have to consider few of them with this problem. It is like this stupid pattern - always - over the years. It is that they feel their partners don't buy them these stuff, they've tried to communicate their complaint about this different ways, and direct. Too if me and my girlfriends has been out on a shopping spree or what ever and the guys are to meet up with us my partner/s (Over the years, I am monogamous , LOL) has never said anything, even if i have bought just as much if not more, but the others start to complain and sometimes I think they are just kidding around but others one can tell it is a serious complaint.
I wish that I could remove my girlfriends pain, which is so real to them (even if not to me) and that they were the ones who would have been given the stuff and how happy that would have made them. It's like true bitterness coming out of them and I never knew what to do or what to say. I have felt like an ungrateful, spoiled kid and felt ashamed and tried to hide the jewerly and never talk about it. When to go to a party where we were all to meet up (a girlfriend and her partner and me and my then partner) I would be close to making it, only my then partner asked/told me to wear a jewerly given to me before as it would look good with the dress, and I then have felt stupid not to accomodate and wear it, so I have.

I don't get why I get things I don't need, desire- and they just don't and it keeps happening, all these years. is there like this universal law (spiritually?) that keeps happening?

Last edited by asearcher : 24-08-2021 at 08:10 PM.