View Single Post
Old 21-12-2020, 06:25 PM
Knower
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by franbea
I am sure there are a lot of people with this problem. How do you know that your soul exchage happened in september 2012? I don' even remember mine, it was sometime in my childhood, around when I was 8 or 9. That is when I started to have eating disorder and a sort of alienation from my parents.
I was fully awake walking around when it happened. I had entered a trance like state one morning where I was mentally and emotionally experiencing a completely different reality. I was fully aware of where I was physically but the rest of me was on another plane. The OG soul..me..was being put through a test to make sure everything was clear for the walkin. The walkin was there observing me. (The head of our group..a male..not incarnated was right next to her. Overseeing the processes) Once I passed, it just all happened so fast. All of sudden I hear the male say "ok, she gets it" once he said that I remember just stopping everything and going "huh?" Then bam! I felt something shoot out my crown chakra while simultaneously something else shot down down my crown into my body. While we switched i just heard this huge sonic boom and the entire earth beneath me shook. I knew it was something that only I heard and felt but it was LOUD! I almost lost my balance, like I (or the walkin I guess) was trying to get situated into this body. Immediately my consciousness switched from what I knew to a much higher state. I remember standing there holding my head in disbelief, and just sort of laughed, I was overjoyed. I was like "omg I'm here..I'm actually here!" I went to the table and started writing down number sequences. While doing that I was like "oh man this brain is awesome!" I had no idea what just happened but it felt like I did. It was the most significant moment of my life & still is.

Since then my life has been everything but easy. I just kind of just had to figured it out on the way.

I will kinda stop their for now about my walkin experience because I could write a book..series about her.

I'm sorry if I sounded like I was implying that all spiritual advisors and healers are fake. I didn't mean it like that, there are absolutely real legit ones. & It sounds like yours is, her intervention has helped you & made sense to you. You trust her so just dismiss anything I said about that. I have met legit ones and there really are some wonderful truly gifted people. But there are more frauds, who are only in it for the cash as they see it is an easy way to play on people's insecurities. They can basically spew anything out since its not like the customer would know anyway.

I some how got on some psychic mailing list a month or two ago and I get several emails a day from various psychics who are clearly full of it. For the fun of it I clicked on one yesterday for the free introductory reading. It was probably the funniest thing I have read in quite sometime. I mean it was unbelievable how ridiculous this reading was. Even someone without a brainstem could see through all her bull. I have to post it on this forum somewhere. Hopefully give others a good laugh.

I went off my antipsychotics last summer 2019 because the side effects were becoming to detrimental to my physical health. I was hospitalized for a few days this summer because of a severe episode. I am back on a low dose right now and it has been okay this time. If I could make a suggestion, ignore it if I'm out of line. Next time you are able to see about getting a prescription just so you have it on hand if you find yourself entering psychosis. So they are there in case of emergency. You know how an episode can just strike at any given moment with little to no warning. Who wants to go through that hell?

Yeah I have days where I feel like I don't know whats up and whats down. Somedays are excruciating, other days are beautiful. Just keep pushin on.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______