View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 03:26 PM
Master

Replies and Clarifications 9 …

Mizz H …

Yes … I suppose. ( sigh ) I have been nudged / urged many times to write a book or two and have so far kept away from that. Maybe this board provides me a way around that. I would have to do so much more organization and planning to write a book. The board allows me a great degree of freedom … as long as I stay somewhat near the topic. I’m glad you find these posts worthwhile.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Just Tim …

If I had never left my home town in the States … and wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower … or the pyramids … or the Great Wall of China … or the Amazon River … chances are I’d find someone who had been there and use their information to make my travel easier. ( Especially during the times of pre-internet and multiple travel agents. ) To take the same route … or to have the same experience as someone else did … is irrelevant. I got to the overall area. How I experience that and what I do during and after … is my own experience. There are always reasons … for or against. If someone absolutely gets me to the Eiffel Tower … then their job is done.

Also … there are reasons for the validity of the old saying … hindsight is always 20-20. It is very, very true.

Lastly … as I have said in other posts … we can acknowledge some of our habitual patterns that are disturbing but we can simply keep a wary eye on them and keep them in check when they try to raise their “adventurous” head. No one purifies to where they are 100% perfect. Even Masters will tell you this. We just keep pecking away at our list of “detriments” … tackling the next one that is the “most annoying” … and keep going until we have earned the right to step into the pure regions of Existence.

Then we have to learn a completely new perspective of viewing and reciprocal action.

The mind can … and will … always find something to find fault with. That is somewhat its job. It’s good at it. A very large corner is turned when the individual begins to allow this stuff to work *for* him rather than finding a reason to disbelieve. It is absolutely fascinating how I can personally be talking to someone and offer them 20 reasons why something would be highly advantageous to them … whatever it might be … and they will SO often find one point … often very minor … and point it out as a minor deterrent … and then they will use this to dismiss the other 19 points. Voila … opportunity avoided … often with a smile on their face.

Mind and emotions are fascinating tools.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

I am approaching 60 posts. At that time I will put in a quick series of indexes of the older posts. There is a LOT of information in here. For some of the new people that have discovered this ongoing procession … an index might help you find “where we’ve been.” As I’ve said before … I really did not believe I would still be doing this due to lack of interest. Now … I’ve got to make a bit more sense out of it all. There is a LOT of reading to be done in here. Sadly … there is no magic wand to instantly instill information in anyone. At least this information is available somewhere on the web … and those that are “ready” will find it.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

The latest post is still above … a new one by Thursday.

As always … on we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -