View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Knower
Bunny

I am sending you spirit hugs, Lynn. I know how you feel. I was pushed to my absolute limit in 2020, not because of the pandemic, but because of my own spiritual circumstances in which I almost lost my body to a paranormal threat. I honestly thought I was going to die. Some how I made it through.

For anyone stressed to the point of contemplating suicide, get some energy healing asap; see if that helps. It can be as simple as giving your spirit guides and guardian angels permission to heal you, but if your energy field is weak, I've learned so much harm comes to you. We need to take care of ourselves. If we do not care for ourselves, it is harder for us to care for others.

If you find yourself lost in life's chaos, retreat to your personal space and reconnect with your spirit. Do something that brings you joy. Surround yourself with things that make you happy. Fill yourself up with as much peace, joy, and comfort as possible so you are whole enough to stand and face the dangerous world outside.

If you need a hand, reach out. I'm here for you.