View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 08:51 PM
Administrator
World Event - Virus Reminder

Hello Members

While we face difficult times that is a World wild event we have to stop and remember that this is a “Spiritual Community” that we are all a part of. We have all come to this site to look maybe to understand spiritual matters or seek to understand things going on around us.

I came to this site in February 2007, and I have seen many World events unfold. I too have lost friends in some of those events. While we never met in the physical, they were true friends. I have seen the power that we have to put a positive energy on events. This is yet another event that we are facing and will move on from.

What I can tell you is that we are all in this together, we are all Light Beings so we can best serve others by spreading that Light and not fear. I will close any thread that starts that serves only to spread fears and false information. I honor that we are all scared but too we are all on the same path of the exploration of spiritual awareness and understandings.

Wash your hands, (something we should always do), if you’re not feeling well make sure your taking care of not only yourself but those around you. Look at the bigger picture that we do not “need” that vacation right now, we “want” that vacation and that is something we have to really look at. We are social beings and we do not want to be isolated but at times that is this “forced down time” we so do not like to be given but are given.

I have and will remain to be here for anyone that needs to reach out to someone to talk to. The site also has an E Mail Address to access me at [email protected] I too monitor this E Mail daily.

Trust in that there is always someone to take a look at incoming messages.

Spread the LIGHT not the fear. We are all unique here in that we hold within us that spiritual connection.

Lynn
SF Admin