View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Neville

Hello Sarian ,

Its really simple. Crystals work on three or more levels. The first being that anything that is aesthetically pleasing to you automatically makes you feel better, Maybe diamonds really are a Girls best friend.
The next aspect is a little more technical. Most crystals contain to some degree or another a silicate, most commonly quartz.

If you look around these days , you will see no end of items that depend on quartz to run. From high grade silicon in PCs to liquid crystal display LCD TVs, to digital clocks and Quartz powered wrist watches and clocks.. The reason being is that Quartz is capable of handling the smallest of electrical chaarges extremely efficiently. It both conducts electricity and transorms it upwards or downwards to acheive its use.

Your central nervous system is a mass of micro electric currents. every impulse a micro charge that races to a neuron in the brain. So when we come into contact with a quartz or other crystal with a quartz content, a reaction takes place between the individual and the quartz. This reaction is in the greatest majority of cases usually very beneficial for the human , and somewhat strangely, my feeling is that quartz and crystals actually like to be held.

I would also like to say with clear quartz in particular, there is often a lot to look at, Internal mirrors fractures and mists etc. So when looking at these you are taking your mind away from stressful matters that might occupy your thoughts. before you know where you are your breath has become deeper , your blood pressure has come down, and generally speaking, you are dong yourself a lot of good by simply holding and looking into a crystal. I hope that helped a bit