View Single Post
Old 19-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Dear Lovewater.I took a quick look of your posts so far.Sounds to me you're parasited,or something (low level)managed to enter inside you.And i'm afraid that you invited it,by choice,due to faulse beliefs about beings.

Well, it's very possible I have false beliefs, though I've definitely experienced Angelic communications as well.

I've done automatic writing, for example, with my Guardian Angel, who wrote his name on a piece of paper with my hand: "Angel Michael" he wrote.

The ArchAngel Michael.

So benevolent beings have moved my body, but something more dark is trying to control by body when I don't want it to. Like you said, it's lower vibration and energy. I know I have a demon around me ... I can feel and hear it. I do have addictions, and was told by my Guides to exorcise this demon so I don't have addictions anymore. When I've asked who is present, I get "I am a demon". But like I said, I also get Angelic communications too.

I wish I understood better. It's constantly been confusing to discern between light and dark beings when I've channeled. Both are present for me, and I have to distinguish. I have learned to tell the difference, but darker beings can still confuse me. They lie to me and pretend to be of the light when they're not. I've also gotten strong confirmations on actual Angelic communications. So it's both.