View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
I DID feel that way - that it was forced upon me. And I asked my guide about that. I said, "Why should I have to be the one to do the clearing if he won't do it himself? Why should I have to be a savior?" The response I got was that it was a "duty", an "obligation". Why? I don't know. But when I do my own self work, it always goes back to his unhealed memories, as if I went through them myself. I ask where the root of MY unhealed pain comes from and it goes back to something that happened to him that affected both of us for whatever reason. And he was born a year before I was and for some reason, I have a memory of his birth, so that's bizarre too.

Sanity is infinite with me, I guess. I stay very, very grounded when I do this work. The clearing hurt like a mother, but it felt better afterwards. I feel it, release it, and then I observe and analyze it.

This sounds like karma to me, a contract made in this life to heal whatever happened to you both in the past. Probably because you were the one who hurt him previously.

Until then you will likely keep experiencing his pain as your own. Just my two cents.